MV lol - sign -music video- (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
idk why this give me kard feeling XD but I hope to see more from them cause I love the mixs of voices
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
idk why this give me kard feeling XD but I hope to see more from them cause I love the mixs of voices
I follow them for some time now. I love co-eds, and this group's sound, even though is not my usual cup of tea, is acceptable. They do have a song that I hate; otherwise, I like it, and look forward for their releases.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I follow them for some time now. I love co-eds, and this group's sound, even though is not my usual cup of tea, is acceptable. They do have a song that I hate; otherwise, I like it, and look forward for their releases.
hmmmm yeah I'm not always for the song like these but the voices are good so I think they will release a good song the way their going
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There is a song that thoroughly makes up for the one I hate. This one. I love it.

Now this is what I'm talking about WOW. but that girl glasses got me like pffffffffffffffff
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is the one I hate. Who knows; maybe you love it. I don't think I have ever listened to the whole thing. I find it obnoxious. I always skip it.

I see why ahhhhhhh i was like XD WHAT IS THIS I see why u skip it tho I would too tbh there are better jpop song out there. this song make me feel weird honestly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread