- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,585
- Reactions Received
- 93,415
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 186,783
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
Totally such a hard Studier.12hrs straightshe's really dedicated to learning korean!
the most important part of LoL..She increased her vocabulary for flaming![]()
Not only the basic "see bar" and "shake it" anymorethe most important part of LoL..![]()
your head would hurt a lotGaming 12 hours a day?! tbh if I could I would.
![]()
True that tbh. I can manage about 8 hours non-stop on the occasional weekend with mates but then I need a break to rest my eyes a bit.your head would hurt a lot![]()
3-4 hours is still impressive to meTrue that tbh. I can manage about 8 hours non-stop on the occasional weekend with mates but then I need a break to rest my eyes a bit.
My evenings are about 3-4 hours of gaming at the most so long gone are the all-nighters playing games.
![]()