Longest You've went (2 Viewers)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've technically gone ~13 years without listening to kpop since I didn't know about it back then :jenniesmug:
But, since I've gotten into it, the longest was maybe a year or so? Back when I was a very very casual fan.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
a month ish, but i wasnt listening to any music then, when i listen to music its mostly kpop
You know I'd totally shame you for not listening to more C-Pop, but... I don't really listen to American Pop. 🤣
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
:jisoosmh: and i still listen to it often enough, just its all ballads everyone's so sad
lmao. You don't know true sadness until you have to pay excessive amount of money for 90s Cantopop cds...
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
When I first got into K-Pop, I was still like a huge j-pop fan, so I didn't listen to K-pop all the time. So maybe like 3 month. If I am binge watching anime or a tv show I do forget about k-pop. When I was catching up to 700 and something epi of One Piece, I didn't listen to K-pop much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and baekk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread