Appreciation Look at me adulting (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Also look at me doing appreaciation thread about myself :pandaannoyed:

Also Look at me trying to figure how to screenshot on my phone so the photo isnt too big for the site.. ... now i got it!


I made some sima, traditional drink for vappu/mayday!!

20804


Thats 8 litres, made some for my sisters family too since she let me to borrow the pots.

Too bad im just week late, its Vappu today and it takes week for it to be ready. Don't know if it worked before then either.

Still, i finally got it done, proud of myself :pepecry1:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lmao, I believe I have as well.

I burnt ramen once as well. I'm pretty impressive, to be honest.
I've burned the bottom of a pan trying to boil water so :facepalm:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Same
I burnt my hand making toast once :nekosweat:
Lmao, I believe I have as well.

I burnt ramen once as well. I'm pretty impressive, to be honest.
I got frozen pizza to catch in fire in oven once when I was trying to warm it up so.. :llama_squish:

I wouldn't make such big deal about this if I wasn't such awful cook at kitchen! xd
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
All these @blueberries threads so soon, what even is life anymore :jisoosmh:

What kind of a drink is it lol. My attention levels rise whenever I hear drink so y'know, looks real promising to me :sakUwu:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
All these @blueberries threads so soon, what even is life anymore :jisoosmh:

What kind of a drink is it lol. My attention levels rise whenever I hear drink so y'know, looks real promising to me :sakUwu:
Lol, it's non alcoholic- or more like really low alcohol levels since it's made with maturing sugar with yeast, but kids drink it too so nth too exciting xd

Basically brown and white sugar, water and yeast, add some lemons and raisins, let it mature around week. It's close to lemonade, but it's more bitter and has distinct taste. They sell version of it in stores, but it's fake one, doesn't have any right ingredients doesn't even look or taste like it, so homemade is only way to go if you want real deal which is why I also figured out I'd give it a try ^^
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol, it's non alcoholic- or more like really low alcohol levels since it's made with maturing sugar with yeast, but kids drink it too so nth too exciting xd

Basically brown and white sugar, water and yeast, add some lemons and raisins, let it mature around week. It's close to lemonade, but it's more bitter and has distinct taste. They sell version of it in stores, but it's fake one, doesn't have any right ingredients doesn't even look or taste like it, so homemade is only way to go if you want real deal which is why I also figured out I'd give it a try ^^
:sj_weary::sj_weary:
Berry chan with that homemade goodness lol, I'm sure it will taste great.

Gardening, making drinks, adulting is coming easy to you XD
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:sj_weary::sj_weary:
Berry chan with that homemade goodness lol, I'm sure it will taste great.

Gardening, making drinks, adulting is coming easy to you XD
Lol, it's just attempts :sakUwu:

but i kinda want to get better with stuff like this, i cannot eat just frozen meals anymore xd
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol, it's just attempts :sakUwu:

but i kinda want to get better with stuff like this, i cannot eat just frozen meals anymore xd
That's more than what I can do :sakUwu:

I mean I'm not a terrible cook lol, but only the basic stuff. And gardening is like mastering rasenshuriken in a day for me, not happening, atleast you're taking baby steps.

And I love frozen food :welp:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's more than what I can do :sakUwu:

I mean I'm not a terrible cook lol, but only the basic stuff. And gardening is like mastering rasenshuriken in a day for me, not happening, atleast you're taking baby steps.

And I love frozen food :welp:
Tbh I do love frozen food too, well if it's asian (thai cubes :sj_weary: ) or frozen pizza, but that shit is expensive, it gets lot cheaper to just make stuff yourself - though I have to admit I have had some tests that have just failed and have been close to unedible like baked feta pasta, now I don't want to even see feta in my eyes :chickill: - still, have to save a bit on those groceries, again, adulting :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tbh I do love frozen food too, well if it's asian (thai cubes :sj_weary: ) or frozen pizza, but that shit is expensive, it gets lot cheaper to just make stuff yourself - though I have to admit I have had some tests that have just failed and have been close to unedible like baked feta pasta, now I don't want to even see feta in my eyes :chickill: - still, have to save a bit on those groceries, again, adulting :yolk:
Lol I haven't had frozen food in a while even though I love it.

Were you experimenting? That's what I do, most times it flops but sometimes it's so beautiful :sakUwu:

Lmao yes, saving money, such an adult thing to do, you're doing great :yolk:
You should see the tragic state of my savings lol. I'm a spender, all about that materialistic lifestyle that bites me in the ass later :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol I haven't had frozen food in a while even though I love it.

Were you experimenting? That's what I do, most times it flops but sometimes it's so beautiful :sakUwu:

Lmao yes, saving money, such an adult thing to do, you're doing great :yolk:
You should see the tragic state of my savings lol. I'm a spender, all about that materialistic lifestyle that bites me in the ass later :jenniesmug:
Yep, I try to experiement once a while cause I don't have that many stables, like most of time I end up just doing pasta bolognese xd
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yep, I try to experiement once a while cause I don't have that many stables, like most of time I end up just doing pasta bolognese xd
Oh well like I said, you're starting this shounen protagonist arc, flop first before getting more chikara and soon you'll be Sanji level :queen:
Pasta bolognese is a pretty safe but good dish to fall back on lol. I rely on instant noodles/ramen so many times :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh well like I said, you're starting this shounen protagonist arc, flop first before getting more chikara and soon you'll be Sanji level :queen:
Pasta bolognese is a pretty safe but good dish to fall back on lol. I rely on instant noodles/ramen so many times :jisoosmh:
Lol, leveling up my cooking skills, though tbh it is better than what it used to be which was pretty much non-existent

You kinda need to go to Asian market here to get proper noodles, the one's in regular shops have no taste :nekopout:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol, leveling up my cooking skills, though tbh it is better than what it used to be which was pretty much non-existent

You kinda need to go to Asian market here to get proper noodles, the one's in regular shops have no taste :nekopout:
Well I live in Asia so :joysip::sakUwu:

Lmao I'm sure there are other stuff available that you can rely on, or just bulk buy from the Asian market so it lasts some days :rosesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread