- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
It is just me that didn’t listen to many :/Is it just me or is there not a lot of k-pop releases on the list... Has K-Pop gotten that bad 😆
Is that surprisingLots of british music there lol
lol neverIs that surprising
I don’t see any invasion 👀
could you phrase that differently not sure I understood?@raymondchouku last three months one has a few Korean albums![]()
If I posted my last three months top 16 most listened albums then there will be a few Korean albums on the listcould you phrase that differently not sure I understood?
I'll make sure to check them outLast month
![]()
Last week
![]()
Interesting list, isn’t itI'll make sure to check them out
Yeah~Interesting list, isn’t it
I do.Is that surprising
I don’t see any invasion 👀