I think they look like mini eggplants. Someone else said they look like mini poops. :susPepe:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 15 January 2023 #1 I think they look like mini eggplants. Someone else said they look like mini poops. Reactions: Boyo, DearEagleZ and Tickita
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,081 Reactions Received 72,514 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 15 January 2023 #2 THEY DO LOOK LIKE MINI POOPS Reactions: Ahsoka
DearEagleZ Joined 3 May 2022 Messages 1,739 Reactions Received 1,579 Location Cinema at Jupiter Website twitter.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,325 Fandom КиШ, НП 15 January 2023 #3 THEY ARE BOTH WDYM Reactions: Ahsoka
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,437 Reactions Received 41,072 Cards View Profile KS Coins 239,619 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 15 January 2023 #4 Poop or not, but they are yummy Reactions: Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,388 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 15 January 2023 #5 Hakunama_Tata said: Poop or not, but they are yummy Click to expand... They are
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 17 January 2023 #6 Those are either on steroids or Mother Nature screwed up. I'm wondering if I had those before and....... I probably have. Reactions: Ahsoka
Those are either on steroids or Mother Nature screwed up. I'm wondering if I had those before and....... I probably have.