- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
so perfect omgYou know what else is perfect? CLC.![]()
so perfect omgYou know what else is perfect? CLC.![]()
I liked youas expected from Goyo senpai and ew @ that dark theme
![]()
4 queens and 1 kingthe 5 queens
we're gonna rule forever and ever
Unless u have a dick you call me kingyou're a queen now![]()
are we the worst unnieWe're the best![]()
I did too until u said dark theme was superior, tragic.I liked you![]()
what a shame smhI did too until u said dark theme was superior, tragic.![]()
even your emojis match with your theme- that dedication, you get an A+what a shame smh![]()
thank you omgeven your emojis match with your theme- that dedication, you get an A+
I love you too mommy baby finally joining uswhat a beautiful day it is today