- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Yes I can. I'm busy at the moment but I will later. I'll tag you.Can you post any pics from inside the book, it looks interesting af!
Tag me too pleaseYes I can. I'm busy at the moment but I will later. I'll tag you.
Here you go. This book is so cool. These are just a few pages.Can you post any pics from inside the book, it looks interesting af!
Oops just saw this. I posted above just now.Tag me too please
These pics are good, but imo whoever made this could've gone over them a bit more and edited them to be a bit more clear and more.... colourable (?) at some places. Bcs it almost looks like the pictures have just been put through some kind of a filter and not optimized for colouring.Here you go. This book is so cool. These are just a few pages.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
True. There are a bunch of photos in here that I don't even see how you would color it cause it's so dark or it only shows her skin. But I'm not going to color in this book anyway. It's just a collector's item for me.These pics are good, but imo whoever made this could've gone over them a bit more and edited them to be a bit more clear and more.... colourable (?) at some places. Bcs it almost looks like the pictures have just been put through some kind of a filter and not optimized for colouring.
I didn't know either. I've bought most of my f(x) albums on Amazon and so they reccomend this to me and it was only ten dollars and my all time ultimate bias so I said sure ok.Didn't even know they had idol colouring in books?
Well given everything they have, I am not too surprised.
Shes pretty.
That's cool man!I didn't know either. I've bought most of my f(x) albums on Amazon and so they reccomend this to me and it was only ten dollars and my all time ultimate bias so I said sure ok.
It's prettyHere you go. This book is so cool. These are just a few pages.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Tbh probably explains the low priceThese pics are good, but imo whoever made this could've gone over them a bit more and edited them to be a bit more clear and more.... colourable (?) at some places. Bcs it almost looks like the pictures have just been put through some kind of a filter and not optimized for colouring.
I even found a SuperM one and they didnt debut that long ago, but I didnt know about coloring books until now eitherDidn't even know they had idol colouring in books?
Well given everything they have, I am not too surprised.
Shes pretty.
If they can make a buck off of it, they will manufacture it I guess?I even found a SuperM one and they didnt debut that long ago, but I didnt know about coloring books until now either
Yeah, why not ig. If people are making miniskirts with idols faces stretched across them you have to expect everythingIf they can make a buck off of it, they will manufacture it I guess?
Sorry but whatYeah, why not ig. If people are making miniskirts with idols faces stretched across them you have to expect everything![]()
the peak of fashi-Oh boy you haven't seen them?
![]()
![]()
![]()