Searching Looking for 1st Batch Soloists (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

I would like to finally finish collecting the1st Batch Soloists.
They are often re-rolled so the main purpose of this searching for thread is to let everyone know that I'll be offering a trade for them.


MISSION COMPLETE. I NOW HAD ALL 1st BATCH SOLOIST SETS.
:sanapray::pikahappy: :pandahappy:​
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

I would like to finally finish collecting the1st Batch Soloists.
They are often re-rolled so the main purpose of this searching for thread is to let everyone know that I'll be offering a trade for them.
:sanapray: :pikahappy:

These are the cards I still need:

Heize: #5


Hyuna: #1, #3, #5


Lee Hi: #2, #4, #5


Sunmi: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5


Zico: #1, #2, #4

i have a bunch lol
Been keeping them so i do not get em again...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i have a bunch lol
Been keeping them so i do not get em again...
That's kinda why I'm collecting these now.
:lisalaugh:

If you are willing to depart with any of them though let me know, however I understand if not as tbh you'll get them once again at some point therefore it may seem counter-productive for you.
:taesip:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
That's kinda why I'm collecting these now.
:lisalaugh:

If you are willing to depart with any of them though let me know, however I understand if not as tbh you'll get them once again at some point therefore it may seem counter-productive for you.
:taesip:
idk maybe ill start on twice or ever glow add to the collection of groups i dont care about )
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
I don't plan on collecting the less valuable cards specifically as unless I trade a valuable card for it then I would be getting rid of trash for other trash which isn't beneficial in the long run :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I can get you Sunmi #1 and Sunmi #2
my bf also has a Zico card
but the only thing I am interested in is your SNSD cards
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I don't plan on collecting the less valuable cards specifically as unless I trade a valuable card for it then I would be getting rid of trash for other trash which isn't beneficial in the long run :dubuthink:
That makes sense tbh.
:pikasmart::lisalaugh:

So I'm offering any batch card for one of these soloists (I can't believe I forgot to add the BoA set too). Therefore if you'd like any batch card I don't want then feel free to offer a soloist I need.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Iv been actively trading away my Heize, Hyuna n Lee Hi soloist cards tat i dont hv any rn tat you are looking for. If/when i do would you list which cards/grps you would trade for Heize, Hyuna n Lee Hi? Its difficult to tell which ggs u r collecting/completed so as to ask if u would trade a card you hv for soloist? Or only bg cards? Either 1st/2nd/3rd? Including Dean solo? The parameters of wat you would trade for 1st batch soloist are important so tat i hv an idea b4 i get any card you want its known wat u would or wouldnt trade for it. Hope tat makes sense.:umwhat::sanathink::jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Iv been actively trading away my Heize, Hyuna n Lee Hi soloist cards tat i dont hv any rn tat you are looking for. If/when i do would you list which cards/grps you would trade for Heize, Hyuna n Lee Hi? Its difficult to tell which ggs u r collecting/completed so as to ask if u would trade a card you hv for soloist? Or only bg cards? Either 1st/2nd/3rd? Including Dean solo? The parameters of wat you would trade for 1st batch soloist are important so tat i hv an idea b4 i get any card you want its known wat u would or wouldnt trade for it. Hope tat makes sense.:umwhat::sanathink::jisoosmh:
Done! The info is at the bottom of the OP.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Would you trade ur izone yuri for my Boa 1? Im not collecting either set but id take yuri izone for Boa. (I coulda sworn Boa wasnt in the OP when i first read this thread/wrote my comment above, did you add Boa l8r or was i blind?)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Would you trade ur izone yuri for my Boa 1? Im not collecting either set but id take yuri izone for Boa. (I coulda sworn Boa wasnt in the OP when i first read this thread/wrote my comment above, did you add Boa l8r or was i blind?)
I forgot BoA originally so she was added later.
:lisalaugh:

I'll trade IZ*ONE Yuri for your BoA 1. Yuri will likely be the last IZ*ONE I trade as I'm actually looking for the set.

So if you get those too, seeing as you aren't collecting IZ*ONE I'll hope to trade for something for them too. Even if it's 4th batch cards.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I forgot BoA originally so she was added later.
:lisalaugh:

I'll trade IZ*ONE Yuri for your BoA 1. Yuri will likely be the last IZ*ONE I trade as I'm actually looking for the set.

So if you get those too, seeing as you aren't collecting IZ*ONE I'll hope to trade for something for them too. Even if it's 4th batch cards.
:sanapray:
Ill post a trade for Boa 1 for ur izone Yuri, thnx. (Not sure wat u mean abt 4th batch card for izone tho: but we'll blow up tat bridge when we get to it).

Tldr: ill post Boa 1 trade for izone yuri. Thnx. :bigcatlove: :saranghae:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Ill post a trade for Boa 1 for ur izone Yuri, thnx. (Not sure wat u mean abt 4th batch card for izone tho: but we'll blow up tat bridge when we get to it).

Tldr: ill post Boa 1 trade for izone yuri. Thnx. :bigcatlove: :saranghae:
Thank you for BoA 1.
:nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread