- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Who might be interested in joining this forum.
Someone just asked me if I knew anyone that I could get to join the forum. Its a really small forum when it comes to daily users (even smaller than kpopsource) but it's been around since the early 2000s and I've been a member since 2008.
Hopefully it wont be a problem with me advertising it here since it's not kpop related.
Most of you are probably too young to be into this kind of stuff but I'm hoping to get at least @emanresu and @SteviSone to possibly consider joining.
My username is Iron_Leopard.
Someone just asked me if I knew anyone that I could get to join the forum. Its a really small forum when it comes to daily users (even smaller than kpopsource) but it's been around since the early 2000s and I've been a member since 2008.
Hopefully it wont be a problem with me advertising it here since it's not kpop related.
Most of you are probably too young to be into this kind of stuff but I'm hoping to get at least @emanresu and @SteviSone to possibly consider joining.
My username is Iron_Leopard.