Found Looking for one of these limiteds (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,415
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not going to bother writing them all out but here’s my list.
2AD245BB-F2A1-42D2-90DD-3EC9B8A497EE.png

I have Joy and Hongjoong and Suga AF and Itzy Yeji and Chaeryeong Valentines for trade, or other cards if you’re looking for non limiteds :sanapray:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Not going to bother writing them all out but here’s my list.
2AD245BB-F2A1-42D2-90DD-3EC9B8A497EE.png

I have Joy and Hongjoong and Suga AF and Itzy Yeji and Chaeryeong Valentines for trade, or other cards if you’re looking for non limiteds :sanapray:
it's just sha's wanted list isn't it :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,415
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Yea and he has a card I want so it’s therefore my wanted list too :lisalaugh:
well looks like xeulgi has soyeon solo valentines, dreamcatcher yoohyeon valentines, and is after itzy chaeryeong valentines judging by her trading thread :sakUwu: I thought she was after itzy so I checked her thread
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,400
Reactions Received
151,415
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well looks like xeulgi has soyeon solo valentines, dreamcatcher yoohyeon valentines, and is after itzy chaeryeong valentines judging by her trading thread :sakUwu: I thought she was after itzy so I checked her thread
Chaeryeong is my wrecker so I’d rather give up one of the other ones if I can, so I’ll wait to see if anyone else has offers first but if not I’ll go with that if xeulgi is okay with it. Thanks for letting me know. :ankha:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: litc and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread