Do y'all know where to find GIFs of Joy from Red Velvet licking a lollipop while looking sensually at the screen? (This may sound pornographic and I'm sorry LOL, but I remember they were classy GIFs. Classy-sexy, not obscene.)
They were very pink-toned (like the background and outfit were super pink), but that may have just been the coloring of the specific GIF set I saw. Does anyone know the footage/GIFs I'm referring to? I think they were from the Bad Boy era. Kinda need them for writing because they're great for character aesthetic inspo, but I won't die if I never see them again.
additional note: They weren't from one of their music videos. Probably some promotional thing or whatever.
They were very pink-toned (like the background and outfit were super pink), but that may have just been the coloring of the specific GIF set I saw. Does anyone know the footage/GIFs I'm referring to? I think they were from the Bad Boy era. Kinda need them for writing because they're great for character aesthetic inspo, but I won't die if I never see them again.
additional note: They weren't from one of their music videos. Probably some promotional thing or whatever.