I just love them so much
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 September 2021 #1 I just love them so much Reactions: uran, Abeamus, RandAlThor and 1 other person
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 4 September 2021 #2 Does this "unit" have a name at all? I loved their collab song. Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 4 September 2021 #3 OnlyCalB said: Does this "unit" have a name at all? I loved their collab song. Click to expand... mhh not that I know off Reactions: RandAlThor and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB said: Does this "unit" have a name at all? I loved their collab song. Click to expand... mhh not that I know off
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,585 Reactions Received 93,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 186,783 Fandom WizSoneLuv 4 September 2021 #4 Ryan jhun unit? Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 5 September 2021 #5 RandAlThor said: Ryan jhun unit? Click to expand... yis Reactions: RandAlThor
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,178 Reactions Received 76,666 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,427 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 5 September 2021 #6 Loona always looks good Reactions: yeji