LOONA Subunit Badge Thread - Final Voting (1 Viewer)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
0000048484_001_20180826084845098.jpeg


It came to my attention that while there are badges for all 12 LOONA members and an OT12 badge, there are no badges for the subunits! I think it's time to change that. So @Joy and I have decided to host the Badge thread for the subunits.

SUGGESTION PERIOD
3/21/2019 - 3/28/2019 at 12:00 am US Eastern Time
PRELIMINARY VOTING PERIOD
3/28/2019 - 4/1/2019
FINAL VOTING
4/1/2019 - 4/5/2019

BADGES NEEDED
LOONA 1/3 Group Badge
LOONA Odd Eye Circle Group Badge
LOONA yyxy Group Badge

RULES
Please read before you make badges:
HOW TO MAKE BADGES
Badge size should be 77x77
No blurry or grainy photos; please use high quality and easy to see photos.
Do not take badges from other forums or sources.
Award members will edit, sharpen or position approved badges as needed.​
 
Last edited:

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
FINAL RESULTS

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the badge proposal and voting process. The poll is now closed.

Here are the three winners.

Loona 1/3 :
17370




17369



OEC:
17371




17372



yyxy:
17373


Congrats to @Vampire , your badge has won


17374
 
Last edited:

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Here are some that @Joy and I (mainly @Joy though lol) have been working on:

1/3
Badge_13_1.png
Badge_13_2.png
Badge_13_3.png


Odd Eye Circle
Badge_OEC_1.png
Badge_OEC_2.png
Badge_OEC_5.png
Badge_OEC_7.png
Badge_OEC_3.png
Badge_OEC_4.png


yyxy
Badge_yyxy_1.png
Badge_yyxy_2.png


EDIT: And here are the source images













 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Here are some that @Joy and I (mainly @Joy though lol) have been working on:

1/3
Badge_13_1.png
Badge_13_2.png
Badge_13_3.png


Odd Eye Circle
Badge_OEC_1.png
Badge_OEC_2.png
Badge_OEC_5.png
Badge_OEC_7.png
Badge_OEC_3.png
Badge_OEC_4.png


yyxy
Badge_yyxy_1.png
Badge_yyxy_2.png
they are amazing :maheart: I will look for pictures I can use and make badges too.
I hope that I find something
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you.:pepeheart: It was our first time doing badges so we spent literally all night on this but it was worth it. I can’t wait to have subunit badges :pandahappy:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not 100% sure if this is an acceptable suggestion or not, but I thought I'd at least give it a try? :pepecry2:

LOONA yyxy Group Badge
It totally is, thank you
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Here are some that @Joy and I (mainly @Joy though lol) have been working on:

1/3
Badge_13_1.png
Badge_13_2.png
Badge_13_3.png


Odd Eye Circle
Badge_OEC_1.png
Badge_OEC_2.png
Badge_OEC_5.png
Badge_OEC_7.png
Badge_OEC_3.png
Badge_OEC_4.png


yyxy
Badge_yyxy_1.png
Badge_yyxy_2.png
I'm not 100% sure if this is an acceptable suggestion or not, but I thought I'd at least give it a try? :pepecry2:

LOONA yyxy Group Badge
I think that you have to provide links to the original pics just in case the staff have to readjust the badges for some reason...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread