Trading Loona YYXY Olivia Hye / Chuu 1 / Solar 3 (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
Maybe whoever comes to me first then or I'll go to her for WJSN and Loona:jisoosmh:
Well it's not like me and eclipsoul are after the exact same cards lke I have Chuu 1 and she has Chuu 5 in a moment, Jen has Jinsoul, Kim Lip and Yves from Loona while eclipsoul has Heejin, Jinsoul and Chuu and then for WJSN me and Jen between us have all but Luda in Chocome and then Seola for The Black while eclipsoul only has Dayoung I believe so depends on what member you get from the set and if it hit something we'd both need where you have trouble.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Well it's not like me and eclipsoul are after the exact same cards lke I have Chuu 1 and she has Chuu 5 in a moment, Jen has Jinsoul, Kim Lip and Yves from Loona while eclipsoul has Heejin, Jinsoul and Chuu and then for WJSN me and Jen between us have all but Luda in Chocome and then Seola for The Black while eclipsoul only has Dayoung I believe so depends on what member you get from the set and if it hit something we'd both need where you have trouble.
Oh true :jisoosmh: If both of you already have the card I get, ig I'll get Yuri from flocon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
if you and @Soogi are interested, i'm gonna get lisa 1 from Dae later today, and I could use her to give to lex, and give Hoshi 5 to soogi for my debt :susPepe: you could wait or take the chuu
Yes because Lisa is more important :scree:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I don't suppose Lisa 4 would be of more interest to you for one of your re-roll cards? :susPepe:
Do you have Lisa 4 or do you want mine:susPepe:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
@Yili if you're still down, will you post the request after you get lisa? :pandaamazed:



would lit get mark then? sure why not, everyone gets something from this thread then :kokorohappy:
Either Hoshi or Mark but since Marks lits #1 priority I assume it'll be Mark :pandatea:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@Yili if you're still down, will you post the request after you get lisa? :pandaamazed:



would lit get mark then? sure why not, everyone gets something from this thread then :kokorohappy:
Tysm Soogi, you're the best:pepecry1:

Either Hoshi or Mark but since Marks lits #1 priority I assume it'll be Mark :pandatea:
Oh did you already trade your Seungkwan:hayshook:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Either Hoshi or Mark but since Marks lits #1 priority I assume it'll be Mark :pandatea:
i'll go request solar 3 then, you guys can figure out the rest and post the request once its decided then :sanapray:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
i'll go request solar 3 then, you guys can figure out the rest and post the request once its decided then :sanapray:
Okay once I know what card of mine lit wants I can post the trade
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Yili if you're still down, will you post the request after you get lisa? :pandaamazed:



would lit get mark then? sure why not, everyone gets something from this thread then :kokorohappy:
Yes I will, Dae is having trouble getting home so I'll post the trade once ours goes through :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Soogi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
i'll go request solar 3 then, you guys can figure out the rest and post the request once its decided then :sanapray:
Okay once I know what card of mine lit wants I can post the trade
I'll take Mark since I'm requesting the deck with BSS and no NCT Dream anyway

tysm guys:bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread