😍 LOONA'S YVES DIVORCES CHUU FOR @REVERIE 😨 (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
FR like it feels like Everstaylor has been a thing for much longer than 8 months 👁👄👁
I remember the day you made your intro, you seemed so funny and unserious, which was refreshing to see. I still have those Natalie Portman gifs saved to this day btw
I’m so glad to have met you, we just click and it’s amazing🤧I never thought I’d have such close online friends like you, ed and Jayke, but it’s a privilege to know you guys, as well as my other friends here🥰
I trust you+ed so much it’s crazy. Having online friends can be a real blessing because you can talk, rant and cry to them and they listen, they care. I love that about ye😭❤I’m super duper fond of you Sammy and so grateful to have you.
Everything you said above makes me feel so appreciated, something you never fail to do.
THANK YOU SAMMY FOR ALL THIS AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL MESSAGES YOU GATHERED FROM MY BESTIES I LOVE YOU SM MO DEARTHAIR:izhug::izhug::plushielove::plushielove:
im so glad u liked i gave it my all :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: im glad you could trust me and ed, we'll try our best to be excellent friends to you :TechiNod::TechiNod::TechiNod::TechiNod:ofc you deserve all the love trust me YOURE AMAZING !!


LOVEEEEEEE :petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda::petthepanda:
 
  • Love
Reactions: alo and Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck

OH AND ALSO THIS GUY NAMED JAKE BARGED IN PLEASE LOOK WHATS HIS DEAL

4FC9ABE0-4E96-426C-A0A9-EDBE95F4896D.JPEG




​
Kinda random this Jake one is coming in speaking some random language but he’s cute so why not🤭🤭
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: cocomelon

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
.
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
5,549
Reactions Received
53,023
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,908
Ship
Wreck
@Exi :lisalaugh::lisalaugh:
Oh I remember those days, when I didnt know you that well apart from being the newbie who complimented my aesthetics all the time:kokorohappy: Ive always thought of you as an approachable person and you’re threads as being ✨unique✨ I’m glad that we are good friends now :) and I love it when you check in on me by posting on my profile once in a while, it’s the little things that mean the most:plushielove:
Awww revvvieeee
:pepeheart::pandasad:
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
@uran
This is so you and I love it🫂
You’re a user i always wanted to get to know and I’m so glad we did via GAYVENGERS 2.0! We really were the gayest of the forum :snatched:
You are incredibly funny and never make me fail to smile, whether it be because of a drag queen gif or a sweet, loving message. Thank you for the birthday wishes and I hope you are keeping well in yourself hun :izhug::izhug::izhug:
Thank you :pepecry1: i am also very happy and priviliged to be friends with such a sweet beautiful little being as you my dear. I shall work on making you smile even more:wonwooglasses:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread