Tourney Lost Child vs You And I - Semi-finals IU Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck


Onto the semi-final round of the tournament and it starts off with Lost Child vs You And I which is really a match neither of them can afford to lose. You And I is currently tied for 2nd place and a loss could ruin its chance but You And I is the song Lost Child has to pass next so you could say it could do with a win.

Other Round 6 Matches
Friday vs Good Day
Through The Night vs Twenty-Three
Bbibbi vs Marshmallow






 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lost Child
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread