- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I was listening to Beat by 100% which is the song of the century, smh
go to sleepyou can do it! I think I'm heading to bed ooof
good night! <3
goodnight, sleep well! (again) <3you can do it! I think I'm heading to bed ooof
good night! <3
fancy outsoldI was listening to Beat by 100% which is the song of the century, smh
for real this timegoodnight, sleep well! (again) <3
was it released by twice? if not its a flopTf- you probably haven't even heard Beat >:C
Whatever, the opinions of people who think only one group is superior don't matter to mewas it released by twice? if not its a flop
GO TO SLEEPFellas I just realized I have to be awake in like a little over 4 hours- oh shit
i was just joking sorryWhatever, the opinions of people who think only one group is superior don't matter to me
No- I was joking too. I forget sarcasm is not portrayed through computersi was just joking sorry
youre not passive at all! no need to say sorry unless itsNo- I was joking too. I forget sarcasm is not portrayed through computersI'm shorryyy, maybe this is why some people think I'm passive