Intro Love kpop alalalalalalalalalalalallalananananananana (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Right Now: Cherry Bullet. I'm still waiting on that special song tbh
Violet is pretty close :pandalove:
 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
since tis an intro who is your favourite? :pandatea:
TVXQ
TWICE
GIRL'S GENERATION
BTS
BLACKPINK
TXT
NCT DREAM
NCT UNIT
NCT 127
WINNER

ALL kpop groups hhahahhaahahahah
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome !

My favorite boy group is BTS and my favorite girl group Red Velvet. I began to stan them because of No more dream and Ice cream cakes but I have others special songs and I stan others groups.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread