Love Shot.
I listen to it more than "Love Me Right" and I liked it more.
Plus the choreography.
The colored parts are my favorite parts of "Love Shot"
For lyrics For instrumental at this part For harmonies/ad libs in the background at this part For parts I don't like
(Na na na na na) [has heavy effects on it] [Baekhyun] Chagapdorok seorol gyeonun chae
Nari seon deut geu moksorien
Summakhineun geotman gadeukhaeOh oh oh oh oh
([Chanyeol] Aye ye)
[Chen] Nuneul garin chaero geureoke gutge dadabeorin seoroui Mami aesseo oemyeonhaneungeol [Not that big of a deal breaker but I wish Chanyeol said aye ye again somewhere in here]
[Kai] Ah tadeureoga gallajil deut sumi makhyeowa
Galjeungi na i han janeul gadeukhi dama
[Xiumin] Neomchil deuthan witaeron oneul bameulnan
[Chen] It’s the love shot [I like the lower harmonies throughout the chorus but especially here] Na nanana nananana Na nanana nanana
Na nanana nananana Oh oh oh oh oh [Baekhyun] It’s the love shot Na nanana nananana Na nanana nanana
Na nanana nanananaOh oh oh oh oh [The gun cocking sound here sounds cool to me]
[Kai] It’s the love shot
[Suho] Biteullyeobeorin Love & hate areumdawotdeon gieokdeul
[Kai] Hayahge muldeuryeojyeo jogeumssik baraeeoga (ga)
[D.O] Maeil deo gipeojyeo Calm down (calm down) sangcheoga doeneun malgwa (malgwa)
Geomge tabeorin maeum Where is love Yeah yeah yeah yeah
[Chanyeol] Nungwa gwireul makgo eokjiro hemaebwado Gyeolguk jeongdabeun Love too much egoe
Jurin baereul bulligo bieobeorin han janui Compassion [Sehun/Chen] Ije dasi chaewo deureobojada [There's a buildup during this verse that I like]
[D.O/Suho] It’s the love shot Na nanana nananana Na nanana nanana [there's ad libs during here that I like]
Na nanana nananana Oh oh oh oh oh
[Suho] It’s the love shot Na nanana nananana Na nanana nanana [And here too. Wish I knew who did the adlibs]
Na nanana nananana Oh oh oh oh oh
[Xiumin/Baekhyun] It’s the love shot
[D.O] People come and people go sesange meomchwoseon neowa nan (neowa nan)
[Suho] Mudyeojin gamjeongdeure seoseohi iksukhaejyeoga [Having the strings(?) lead here sounds amazing here to me]
[Sehun] Simjangi ta memareuda gallajil deushan
Mideume nan neoro jeoksyeo teumeul chaewoga [I like the harmonies here]
[Chanyeol] Kkeojil deuthan nae mame bureul butyeonwa [I like the harmonies here]
[Sehun] Yeah
[Chen] It’s the love shot Na nanana nananana Na nanana nanana
Na nanana nananana Oh oh oh oh oh
[Xiumin/Chen] It’s the love shot Na nanana nananana Na nanana nanana
Na nanana nananana Oh oh oh oh oh
[Kai/D.O] It’s the love shot [I don't know why but I'm not really feeling the adlibs that happen during this last chorus. "Love Me Right" has a better sounding last chorus to me in my opinion]
Compared to "Love Me Right"
The colored parts are my favorite parts
For lyrics For instrumental at this part For harmonies/ad libs in the background at this part For parts I dislike
(ah) [D.O] Oh Yeah! C’mon!
(ah)
[Baekhyun] Take your time
Waenji dugeundaeneun bamiya Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na
[Suho] So tonight (niiiight)
Dal kkeutkkaji dallyeogabolkka Yea Yea Yea Yea
Yea Yea Yea Yea
[Chanyeol] Just right
Sidongeul georeo eksere bareul ollyeo
Modeun geosi teukbyeolhae
Neowaneun jal eoullyeo
Mueoseul wonhadeon Imma make it work ([D.O] Yeah) [The guitar here]
[Sehun] Shawty, Imma party till the sun down
Jigeum i sinbiroun neukkimeun mwolkka
Wajwo naegero eoseo Before the sun rise
Nega eopsneun nan eodil gado Nobody (Yeah) Oh!
[Kai] Doro wie yeogin Runway
Nal baraboneun nun sok Milky Way
[D.O] Just love me right (Aha!)
Baby love me right (Aha!)
[Lay] Oh! Naegero wa mangseorijima
Neon maehokjeogin naui universe
Just love me right (Aha!)
[Xiumin] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya
[Chen] Just love me right
Just love me right
Just love me right [Kai] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya
[Xiumin] Shine a light byeolbit sogeul dallyeo
Eunhasul geonneo [lower harmonies I like]
Na Na Na Na
Na Na Na Na
[Chen] Meomchul sun eopseo oye!
[Chanyeol] Uril bichuneun dalbicceun yeojeonhaji
Ne gwedo an hemaego isseo nan ajik [Sehun] I can do this all night long baby
Nega eopsneun nan eodil gado banjjokjjarinikka
Ou!
[Chen] Dalbit chanranhan bam pyeolchyeojin
Byeoldeurui bulkkoccnori [I really DON'T like the instrumental change right here]
[Lay] Jom deo nopi naragabolkka ([Kai] Naragabolkka)
[Baekhyun] Gaseum teojildeushan i sungan
Uri dulman tteoolla
[Suho] Bal mite jigureul dugo Love Me Right [I don't like the audio effect here]
(ow)
[D.O] Doro wie yeogin Runway
Nal baraboneun nun sok Milky Way
[Chen] Just love me right (Aha!)
Baby love me right (Aha!)
[Kai] So come on baby nuni busige
Deo areumdaun neoui universe ([Baekhyun] Areumdaun Lady)
Just love me right (Aha!)
[Suho] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya ([Baekhyun] Oh!)
[D.O] Just love me right
Just love me right (Can you love me right)
Just love me right
[Chanyeol] I just wanna make you love me
([D.O] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya)
Doro wie yeogin Runway
Nal baraboneun nun sok Milky Way
Just love me right (Aha!) Baby love me right (Aha!) [Xiumin] Oh! Naegero wa mangseorijima Neon maehokjeogin naui universe
Just love me right (aha!)
[Kai] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya ([Baekhyun] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya)
[This entire section has ad libs in the back that I love]
Just love me right ([D.O] Oh oh oh yeah)
Just love me right
Just love me right ([D.O] Urimanui sigan)
[Suho] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya
Just love me right
Just love me right
Just love me right ([D.O] Jjarithan Cosmic ride, urimanui yaganbihaeng)
[Lay] I just wanna make you love me
Yea ([Chen] Woo You got to love)
Yea ([Chen] You got to love me)
Yea
[Xiumin] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya ([Chen] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya)
Yea (You love me)
Yea (You love me) [I don't like the effects done here]
Yea [Baekhyun] Nae ujuneun jeonbu neoya
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.