Audio Love this song so much (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship


It's probably my favorite b-side from the album cause of that sweet and not overly agressive electro :sj_weary:
(not that there were only 2 to begin with)
I was gonna tak K-Electro but... nah I ain't breaking my own rules​
 
Last edited:

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I liked it :sj_weary: and omg rainbow your SIG :nakypog: since when did you become so aesthetic? I'm proud of you :maheart:
Well, I've never cared way too much about how it looks but this time around (and last time too kinda) I put more effort into it and made my own gifs that fit and such.

I also got a pat on the back for my previous aesthetic from OnCloudJess :sanapray: So it made me feel nice.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well, I've never cared way too much about how it looks but this time around (and last time too kinda) I put more effort into it and made my own gifs that fit and such.

I also got a pat on the back for my previous aesthetic from OnCloudJess :sanapray: So it made me feel nice.
it looks so good :sj_weary: I love it :sakUwu: gif making king :sj_weary:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bless the girls
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread