Tourney Love Whisper vs Summer Rain - R1 Gfriend 2.0 Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    8
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks and eclipsoul
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
They actually sound really similar to me structurally.
But I choose Love Whisper. It's more ingrained in me and I have always loved the choreo for it.
I also tend to go for the more upbeat sounding songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread