- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,178
- Reactions Received
- 76,666
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,427
- Ship
- Wreck
Can someone please explain to me what about her opinion hasn't been said before 
Jin, who opened her own YouTube channel this past fall, recently posted a Q&A video in which she answered various questions about idol life. One of the topics she discussed was how idols date behind the scenes, and Jin described how idols can sometimes catch one another’s eye backstage at music shows or at events like MBC’s Idol Star Athletics Championships.
She also mentioned that while many agencies are strict about prohibiting dating early on in idols’ careers, they grow laxer as time goes on and idols get further along into their careers.
However, some fans criticized the video, saying that it could cause misunderstandings about the other Lovelyz members.
On February 5, Jin deleted the video and posted the following apology on her YouTube channel
Before I posted my latest Q&A video, I received questions in advance on Instagram, and the questions I received the most were questions about dating.
Since the goal of my latest video was to sate [my subscribers’] curiosity by answering their questions, I personally thought that I’d done a fairly good job answering [those questions] without crossing the line, and I truly had no idea that it would cause this kind of misunderstanding and controversy.
I was thoughtless.
Regardless of my intentions, I think I was definitely wrong to leave room for misinterpretation.
I’m truly sorry for having caused a stir.
I will delete the video in question.
Once again, I apologize.
Following the deletion of her Q&A video, Lovelyz’s Jin released a statement on February 6 via her personal Instagram announcing legal action against malicious comments.
I am currently collecting information with my lawyer with plans to file a complaint against the insulting malicious posts and comments on the Internet as well as Instagram DMs (direct messages).
I would be grateful if anyone making a report regarding this send me the information attached to an email. There will be no leniency.
Source
@Lovelinus
Jin, who opened her own YouTube channel this past fall, recently posted a Q&A video in which she answered various questions about idol life. One of the topics she discussed was how idols date behind the scenes, and Jin described how idols can sometimes catch one another’s eye backstage at music shows or at events like MBC’s Idol Star Athletics Championships.
She also mentioned that while many agencies are strict about prohibiting dating early on in idols’ careers, they grow laxer as time goes on and idols get further along into their careers.
However, some fans criticized the video, saying that it could cause misunderstandings about the other Lovelyz members.
On February 5, Jin deleted the video and posted the following apology on her YouTube channel
Before I posted my latest Q&A video, I received questions in advance on Instagram, and the questions I received the most were questions about dating.
Since the goal of my latest video was to sate [my subscribers’] curiosity by answering their questions, I personally thought that I’d done a fairly good job answering [those questions] without crossing the line, and I truly had no idea that it would cause this kind of misunderstanding and controversy.
I was thoughtless.
Regardless of my intentions, I think I was definitely wrong to leave room for misinterpretation.
I’m truly sorry for having caused a stir.
I will delete the video in question.
Once again, I apologize.
Following the deletion of her Q&A video, Lovelyz’s Jin released a statement on February 6 via her personal Instagram announcing legal action against malicious comments.
I am currently collecting information with my lawyer with plans to file a complaint against the insulting malicious posts and comments on the Internet as well as Instagram DMs (direct messages).
I would be grateful if anyone making a report regarding this send me the information attached to an email. There will be no leniency.
Source
@Lovelinus