News Lovelyz Mijoo opens personal Instagram account (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
One of Kpop's best girls, and rising variety queen Mijoo has finally opened her personal Instagram account :sanapray:
I can't believe she's the last Lovelyz member to do so :yolk:

Either way I'm not a Lovelinus, but I bias Mijoo hard lol. And so should all of you.

Go follow this queen:



@Lovelinus
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Mijoo is super fun.

Her and Jisoo together are just chaos boiling over.
Haha I love watching them on varieties, any combination of them is hilarious but Mijoo of course is so over the top lmao.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I only know a little bit about her but she’s so entertaining :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread