News Lovelyz Sujeong to make her solo debut (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I hope she goes for a mature concept-I think she fits it well. I think when Lovelyz did the BEG cover she was one of the members who could actually pull the concept off. I'd love to see her venture away from the cute and lovely concept.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope she will do well and do something different than what Kei did.
 
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
I hope she goes for a mature concept-I think she fits it well. I think when Lovelyz did the BEG cover she was one of the members who could actually pull the concept off. I'd love to see her venture away from the cute and lovely concept.
this :sanapray:

looking forward to it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread