Lowkey want to change my username (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I like Juniverse a lot but it's also really unoriginal :haylul:

Fantasy is really pretty but it's taken by the SF9 fandom :nayeonisdone: I also played around with MoonAir like Taeil's ig username, and he's one of my fave idols so it would make sense. Another idea is stayshire, which I used on other forums before. When I think of usernames quickly I end up with something dumb as shit like cherryjun (which took me all of 5 seconds to think of because I was eating cherry yogurt while creating my account here) so I'm trying to take my time

Give me some ideas :llama_squish:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimimis2.0
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread