- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,399
- Reactions Received
- 55,151
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,366
there aren't big enough bags of salt for all the BS I've been espousing lol99%...?maybe I should take a big sack of salt instead then..
there aren't big enough bags of salt for all the BS I've been espousing lol99%...?maybe I should take a big sack of salt instead then..
I just said the same to fdonce in the other thread.. but for you the same is true: thats not something you should be proud of!!!!!!!!!1there aren't big enough bags of salt for all the BS I've been espousing lol
it seems both you @fdonce and I have a "reputation"I just said the same to fdonce in the other thread.. but for you the same is true: thats not something you should be proud of!!!!!!!!!1![]()
if you're his brother... that makes you the ugly duckling then..? I wonder if you turn out to be a beautiful swan one day, with wonderful aesthetics!it seems both you @fdonce and I have a "reputation"
well we are brothers from another mother lol
hey hey hey I'm decently average thank you very muchif you're his brother... that makes you the ugly duckling then..? I wonder if you turn out to be a beautiful swan one day, with wonderful aesthetics!
i call Nayeon motherit seems both you @fdonce and I have a "reputation"
well we are brothers from another mother lol
nayeon as far as I know is 100% korean...i call Nayeon mother![]()
I will go with the narravtive that the S in your pfp stands for Swan from now on!!hey hey hey I'm decently average thank you very much
but no beautiful swans for me...we do have black swans in my state which is pretty cool
and a bunny..nayeon as far as I know is 100% korean...
who's our father then???? lol
This....but the thought is kinda disturbing tooand a bunny..![]()
great choice great choiceI will go with the narravtive that the S in your pfp stands for Swan from now on!!![]()
I was thinking the same thingThis....but the thought is kinda disturbing too![]()
Or you can see it as less teeth to clean, maybe cheaperI was thinking the same thing
your dentistry bills must be through the roof
given your humongous front teeth and all that
you mean as you are a duck..?This....but the thought is kinda disturbing too![]()
some weird family dynamics in fdonce's family tree...you mean as you are a duck..?![]()
as a cat me neithersome weird family dynamics in fdonce's family tree...
I, as a swan, am not getting involved!!!