- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
I wasn't expecting a high-tier agency but I don't get why she didn't decide to just manage herselfOK cool, but a no name agency. How is that an upgrade? I could call myself a global agency since i promote myself....
Everything about Luna's exit feels more like a rebellious child instead of a adult artist with a plan unlike any of the other girls. Amber , Tiffany, Seohyun, Sooyoung ect.I wasn't expecting a high-tier agency but I don't get why she didn't decide to just manage herself
Objectively, there's nothing that Luna and SM can really gain from each other at this point.Everything about Luna's exit feels more like a rebellious child instead of a adult artist with a plan unlike any of the other girls. Amber , Tiffany, Seohyun, Sooyoung ect.
Even that half-assed statement its so not the Luna i had come to know.
She will be lucky to do as well as Dana, Lina, Stephanie or Sunday.Objectively, there's nothing that Luna and SM can really gain from each other at this point.
In the eyes of a large idol agency, Luna just isn't profitable and they don't seem to know how to promote smaller, indie(ish) artists in non-idol ways.
And Luna is too self-sufficient to be relying on SM and having to share their attention. She's made it pretty clear that she's been annoyed with management and the frequency of her comebacks. Honestly, it was starting to look like she was headed down the path of The Grace members (obscure musical actress and occasional OST) and no one really wants that for.
I don't think she's doing too badly thus far. She has her show, she's gone back to Luna Alphabet and her album is in the works.
Could be worse
The unfazed, undaunted attitude is both endearing and a bit concerning tho
Didn't know she had it in her...