- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
For those who don't know, M.O.N.T Arena is a predebut group that's supposed to have nine members. Their debut isn't known yet but two of the members (Bitsaeron and Narachan) are currently serving in the military. Beomhan is currently in the United States.
He told this story during a livestream:
"If you’re in New York, please be careful… I don’t even know how to begin telling this story. So, I have this scratch on my neck, right? I was attacked by a homeless man on the train. It was kind of funny in like retrospect, but then like, in the moment, it was super scary. So, I was sitting down on the train, staff next to me, and I had my headphones. This homeless person like walks into the train and like starts talking to everybody. He starts talking to the people in front of us … and he points at me. Because I have my headphones in, he didn’t think I could hear him.
He was like, "Oh, wow, look at this…" Um… So, he started calling me a bunch of slurs like a bunch of bad words and was like, ‘Wow, his outfit looks very… flamboyant.’ That’s not the word he used, but he called me a bunch of slurs, and it was like, ‘Wow, look at this guy’s outfit and how stupid it is.’ That’s also not the word that he used.
And I was like, ‘Okay, this is a little bit weird, but…’ He was kind of like making fun of me, and then he was like tapping the people in front me like, ‘Watch this.’ And then he went up to me and was like, ‘Yo, man, you got any change?’ which is like kind of funny because like review your script.
He did it all in the beginning, and then he came up to me and was like, ‘Hey, man, you got some change for me?’ And I was like, ‘Uh, no. And also, can you please not call me those words?’ And he was like, ‘Or what?’ And I’m like, ‘Uh… What? Can you please like back up a little bit?’
And he’s like ‘I am backed up,’ and he leaned in, and I’m like, ‘Is he going to kiss me? What’s going on?’
And then he took his hand, and he liked pretended to punch me … And I was like, ‘Whoa!’ And he’s like, ‘Yeah, that’s right!’
And then he took his hand, and he choked me, which is a weird form of attack like if you’re in a public setting like first, you call me like kind of flamboyant … and then your form of attack is choking me like, ‘Thanks, I guess.’ And then his fingernail like cut my neck.
It was like a very in and out operation like he got on at like 34th Street and then he like did his whole rounds, he choked me, then got off on 22 right after. This was planned…He’s very efficient.
He didn’t even go around to the other guys. He just went around, talked to like three people like ‘Yo, look at this guy kind of dressed funny.’ That’s not the word that he used. He’s like, ‘Wow, look at this Chinese guy.’ That’s also not the word he used."
I saw some people on Twitter saying that it probably wasn't a big deal because he was laughing while telling the story, which is honestly gross. They definitely don't know Beomhan, that's just his personality to downplay things like that so the fans don't worry. It was also super gross to see others downplaying it as well? Like it was his incident, he can deal with it however he wants, doesn't mean you get to laugh at it as well. There were even some people shipping him and the homeless man together which is probably one of the most screwed up things I've ever seen
Sources: 1, 2, 3
@Boy Group
He told this story during a livestream:
"If you’re in New York, please be careful… I don’t even know how to begin telling this story. So, I have this scratch on my neck, right? I was attacked by a homeless man on the train. It was kind of funny in like retrospect, but then like, in the moment, it was super scary. So, I was sitting down on the train, staff next to me, and I had my headphones. This homeless person like walks into the train and like starts talking to everybody. He starts talking to the people in front of us … and he points at me. Because I have my headphones in, he didn’t think I could hear him.
He was like, "Oh, wow, look at this…" Um… So, he started calling me a bunch of slurs like a bunch of bad words and was like, ‘Wow, his outfit looks very… flamboyant.’ That’s not the word he used, but he called me a bunch of slurs, and it was like, ‘Wow, look at this guy’s outfit and how stupid it is.’ That’s also not the word that he used.
And I was like, ‘Okay, this is a little bit weird, but…’ He was kind of like making fun of me, and then he was like tapping the people in front me like, ‘Watch this.’ And then he went up to me and was like, ‘Yo, man, you got any change?’ which is like kind of funny because like review your script.
He did it all in the beginning, and then he came up to me and was like, ‘Hey, man, you got some change for me?’ And I was like, ‘Uh, no. And also, can you please not call me those words?’ And he was like, ‘Or what?’ And I’m like, ‘Uh… What? Can you please like back up a little bit?’
And he’s like ‘I am backed up,’ and he leaned in, and I’m like, ‘Is he going to kiss me? What’s going on?’
And then he took his hand, and he liked pretended to punch me … And I was like, ‘Whoa!’ And he’s like, ‘Yeah, that’s right!’
And then he took his hand, and he choked me, which is a weird form of attack like if you’re in a public setting like first, you call me like kind of flamboyant … and then your form of attack is choking me like, ‘Thanks, I guess.’ And then his fingernail like cut my neck.
It was like a very in and out operation like he got on at like 34th Street and then he like did his whole rounds, he choked me, then got off on 22 right after. This was planned…He’s very efficient.
He didn’t even go around to the other guys. He just went around, talked to like three people like ‘Yo, look at this guy kind of dressed funny.’ That’s not the word that he used. He’s like, ‘Wow, look at this Chinese guy.’ That’s also not the word he used."
I saw some people on Twitter saying that it probably wasn't a big deal because he was laughing while telling the story, which is honestly gross. They definitely don't know Beomhan, that's just his personality to downplay things like that so the fans don't worry. It was also super gross to see others downplaying it as well? Like it was his incident, he can deal with it however he wants, doesn't mean you get to laugh at it as well. There were even some people shipping him and the homeless man together which is probably one of the most screwed up things I've ever seen
Sources: 1, 2, 3
@Boy Group