⊱ ── Madz's Beauty Drawer ── ⊰ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
❈ ✻ ──────────────────────────────── ✻ ❈
~ Hi Loves ~

╭─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ───╮
My name is Madz, and this is what I call my little "beauty drawer"

Here I'll post things related to fashion and beauty :)
These will be topics such as daily outfits, makeup, skincare, trends...

Whatever is on my mind :p
╰── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ──╯



┌────────────────────┐
✿ Symbols on Posts ✿

♡ - Outfits

♢ - Makeup
★ - Skincare
└────────────────────┘


❀ Have an amazing day everyone ❀

❈ ✻ ──────────────────────────────── ✻ ❈
Post Log:

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
- 4/17

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

- 4/18

★★★★★★★★★
​
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I don't know anything about fashion or beauty, but I'm here to cheer you on! :sanapray: (and hopefully learn some new things)
 
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
♡ My First Post ♡

1.jpg

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙


This is more of a winter/spring outfit?
You could wear tights or leggings under to make it a bit warmer,
But the sweater provides a bit of warmth already :p
Since grey is a pretty neutral color, you could pair it with almost any color of bottoms too~
I only really own one pair of fancy shoes so this is it lol
You can't really see in this picture, but I'm wearing a lotus necklace that I got from abroad but I forgot where >.<
It was pretty expensive but anything silver would look good.
If I had a black or dark-colored bag, I think that'd complete the look,
That should be next on my shopping list >:)





◤ ──────────────────── ◥
Incoming Orders:
- Things that I've ordered that I could show -

- A few makeup products (recent)
- New clothes from ThredUp (recent)
- Polygel Nail Kit (should arrive soon)


◣ ──────────────────── ◢


·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

Thank you everyone for your support TT <333
~ I love you all ~

​
 

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
♡ My First Post ♡

1.jpg

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙


This is more of a winter/spring outfit?
You could wear tights or leggings under to make it a bit warmer,
But the sweater provides a bit of warmth already :p
Since grey is a pretty neutral color, you could pair it with almost any color of bottoms too~
I only really own one pair of fancy shoes so this is it lol
You can't really see in this picture, but I'm wearing a lotus necklace that I got from abroad but I forgot where >.<
It was pretty expensive but anything silver would look good.
If I had a black or dark-colored bag, I think that'd complete the look,
That should be next on my shopping list >:)





◤ ──────────────────── ◥
Incoming Orders:
- Things that I've ordered that I could show -

- A few makeup products (recent)
- New clothes from ThredUp (recent)
- Polygel Nail Kit (should arrive soon)


◣ ──────────────────── ◢


·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

Thank you everyone for your support TT <333
~ I love you all ~

​
so cute :yolk:
 
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
♢ New Post ♢

Today's post is about Etude House's "Dear Darling" lip tints~
I currently own 3 different colors:

IMG-9309.jpg
IMG-9308.jpg
IMG-9307.jpg

~ Swatches ~
From right to left it goes 1, 2, then 3.

IMG-9305.jpg
IMG-9306.jpg

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙


I've had these tints for a while now, honestly probably longer than I should...
But they're pretty good.
They're $6.50 USD each on the Etude House website (not including shipping)
Which is not bad considering how expensive other lip products/tints can be
The main thing I have to say is that it tints the bottom lip well, but it only really sticks to the inside of my top lip,
So it's kind of hard to see on the top.
Depends on the look you want, and if you're planning on doing the gradient application or a full lip,
It can still look good, but it can also be kind of frustrating.
It smells good and doesn't dry out the lips, so I love that.
But I usually still use another lip gloss overtop just to give it a little more shine and depth.
The packaging is really cute as well :)
The containers seem small but the amount of product is fine because you don't need that much for a lip tint.
Personally, I think there are better lip tints, but these are a good option for the price :)
There are only 5 colors available on the Etude House website, but you can probably find more colors elsewhere
In the pictures on the back of the bottle, you can see the codes for the colors (ex. PK004 for #1)
In case you want to buy one of these :)


◤ ──────────────────── ◥
Updates:
- Upcoming orders/reviews -

- A few makeup products (recent)
- New clothes from ThredUp (Mostly Arrived!)
- Polygel Nail Kit (should arrive soon)

◣ ──────────────────── ◢


·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

A skincare review is probably next up :p


Thank you for your support everyone!​
 
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
♡ New Post ♡

Hello :D
I know I said I'd do Skincare Next, but I have another outfit to show you guys :")


IMG-9299.jpg
IMG-9301.jpg

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I think this is a spring outfit because of the floral pattern hehe
But it's also not too hot and not too cold.
If you live somewhere rainy, like me, you can just throw on a rain jacket and you'll be good.
You know those warm showers where it's not actually cold it's just raining.
This is one of my favorite outfits actually, I love this shirt so much TT
It'd look good with a black bag, and maybe a headband :o
The only thing I wear on my wrists are hairbands but a good bracelet would look nice too-
And dangly earrings~ But I didn't wear them when I took this.
I just love spring outfits TT

​

◤ ──────────────────── ◥
Updates:
- Upcoming orders/reviews -

- A few makeup products (recent)
- New clothes from ThredUp (All Arrived :D)
- Polygel Nail Kit (Arrived :D)

◣ ──────────────────── ◢


·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •๑♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡๑• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

Thank you for your support everyone!​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread