- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
I want to keep seeing you @Drug
Do not wake me up
Daydream
Everyday throbbing
I do not want to stop in my dream recipe
For you
Sweet Magic in love @Drug
Looking at me and laughing
Step by step
I come to me one step at a time
Into the First World
Get in
You're falling in love
Falling in love
You're my baby @Drug
Tell me I'm your baby
My Cupid, my angel
With all my heart
Will you take your order and give me love?
I'm your Baby @Chahee
I love you Baby @Drug only
Listen, echo
Love song
Only for one person
Magic in love @Drug
Gently hold hands
Look at me for a second.
Your lips Just say I Love You
I remember laughing at me
Day by day
One step closer
Into the First World
Seep into
We're falling in love
Falling in love
You're my baby @Drug
Tell me I'm your baby
My Cupid, my angel
With all my heart
Will you take your order and give me love?
I'm your Baby
I love you Baby only
Listen, echo
Love song
Only for one person
Magic in love @Drug
Falling in love with me
Uowou Uowu
Hey Can you feel this magic
Uowou Uowu
Always do this
You can stay with me
always
I'll protect you by your side
You're my baby
Tell me I'm your baby
My Cupid, my angel
With all my heart
Will you take your order and give me love?
I'm your Baby
I love you Baby only
Listen, echo
Love song
Only for one person
Magic in love @Drug
Anticipate sonamoo and stream Bom panda
Do not wake me up
Daydream
Everyday throbbing
I do not want to stop in my dream recipe
For you
Sweet Magic in love @Drug
Looking at me and laughing
Step by step
I come to me one step at a time
Into the First World
Get in
You're falling in love
Falling in love
You're my baby @Drug
Tell me I'm your baby
My Cupid, my angel
With all my heart
Will you take your order and give me love?
I'm your Baby @Chahee
I love you Baby @Drug only
Listen, echo
Love song
Only for one person
Magic in love @Drug
Gently hold hands
Look at me for a second.
Your lips Just say I Love You
I remember laughing at me
Day by day
One step closer
Into the First World
Seep into
We're falling in love
Falling in love
You're my baby @Drug
Tell me I'm your baby
My Cupid, my angel
With all my heart
Will you take your order and give me love?
I'm your Baby
I love you Baby only
Listen, echo
Love song
Only for one person
Magic in love @Drug
Falling in love with me
Uowou Uowu
Hey Can you feel this magic
Uowou Uowu
Always do this
You can stay with me
always
I'll protect you by your side
You're my baby
Tell me I'm your baby
My Cupid, my angel
With all my heart
Will you take your order and give me love?
I'm your Baby
I love you Baby only
Listen, echo
Love song
Only for one person
Magic in love @Drug
Anticipate sonamoo and stream Bom panda