- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
[This news will be updated as these events progress]
Tsunami warnings for tsunamis 1M high have been issued along the Sea of Japan coast along Niigata, Yamagata and Ishikawa Prefectures and evacuations are in place after a major earthquake struck Western Japan.
I will be updating this as the events progress (NHK are currently broadcasting the events live)
And these are the warnings that I got on my phone....
Even though I am in Tokyo which is some distance from the epicenter. We still felt it here (just as most of Honshu and southern parts of Hokkaido felt the earthquake) and my heart sank as soon as I saw the tsunami warnings...
Last edited: