Debut MAJORS _ Spit it out & Stronger (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
ohhh I didn´t like the first song that much, good effort and 80s feeling of the video (low budget, see how you can play it into something cool? :D that´s what I have learnt in life :D), but I like the second song. it has really nice beat, the choreography needs a lot of work, it´s kind of basic if you ask me, they are gorgeous girls no doubt and with more work, they are gonna be great. they are gonna fit in. I am still in need of a girls group that sounds a bit different, that doesn´t do the "hey part" and that doesn´t have similar dance to another girl group. I swear, if someone wants to be different in kpop as a girls group just ditch the shorts, leg lifting dance, mandatory "hey" part and have shorter hair. I don´t want to be too critical though, they are surely gonna be successful.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
ohhh I didn´t like the first song that much, good effort and 80s feeling of the video (low budget, see how you can play it into something cool? :D that´s what I have learnt in life :D), but I like the second song. it has really nice beat, the choreography needs a lot of work, it´s kind of basic if you ask me, they are gorgeous girls no doubt and with more work, they are gonna be great. they are gonna fit in. I am still in need of a girls group that sounds a bit different, that doesn´t do the "hey part" and that doesn´t have similar dance to another girl group. I swear, if someone wants to be different in kpop as a girls group just ditch the shorts, leg lifting dance, mandatory "hey" part and have shorter hair. I don´t want to be too critical though, they are surely gonna be successful.
loosing Shorts is unlikely since they avoid cleavage, legs is all there is to sell.

So they shoot every one from low angles.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Both songs are okay. :)
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
loosing Shorts is unlikely since they avoid cleavage, legs is all there is to sell.

So they shoot every one from low angles.
I wish there was talent to sell, but I get your point :D
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I preferred Spit it out, but you can tell the limited budget kinda held them back- the production was good enough for what they could afford I guess. I liked the beat throughout the verses a lot, wish they'd have kicked it up just a notch during the chorus instead of just stick to the same beat. But looks promising.

Gotta say tho, the company seems sketch as hell, esp with how ANS ended and the body isn't even cold yet and here they are with a new group. I can just hope there's no mess this time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
really an interesting group
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread