make assumptions about me (inspired by sweeticedtae) (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aw, I'm glad I inspired you in some way! :nekolove:

My assumption: you stan mostly nugu groups?
 
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
aw, I'm glad I inspired you in some way! :nekolove:

My assumption: you stan mostly nugu groups?
nugu in international popularity, kinda. in their respective countries/genres, absolutely not (kino is one of the most influential russian rock bands and ninety one is the most well known qpop bands)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread