MAKE YOUR MARVEL TEAM (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah from ourselves, I was first thinking from Marvel characters. Oh well, I might as well make a attempt.

@blueberries Yes, i'm starting with myself :sakUwu: , that seems like good place to start building your team, doesn't it? Since @Chahee mentioned it, I'll be Captain America of the team. The one that went rogue, so Nomad actually. Just look at this costume, I'll totally rock it, that deep neckline though :jisoosmh:


@Ozymandias will be cyclops until Marvel started killing of xmen and he went cray-cray. I'm sure there will be lot of power struggles with two leader types, but everyone knows avengers are just superior to x-men so he just thinks he's in charge when everyone knows what's really up :mgblush:

@Chahee Jubilee. I guess we are really going x-men heavy here. You got the cool one ^^


@Elizabeth_Xin Wasp aka Janet van Dyne not whatever they are doing with Wasp in MCU. Our stylist that we desperately need help from.

@LeeriaYa Rogue, works hard, emotional but tough at same time, has her heart in right place. And yes another x-man :d


That's what I came up right now xd
Oh that Nomad costume tho :jenniesmug:

Anyway you actually gave me Cyclops and idk what to make of it :jisoosmh:
Atleast I'm not Blackbolt so that's good I guess :jisoosmh:

Anyway my squad:
@Tir : Cap Am. But the hail Hydra version.
@AnotherKpopTrash : Iron Man/Tony Stark. Not sure if he's a billionaire but he's smart so.
@Ireneisbaee : Human Torch, Fantastic 4 needs some love.
@perhapz : Black Panther/T'Challa. Let's assume Wakanda is Brazil now and he's the king.
@JisoosHusband : Doctor Strange, sorcerer supreme, great at pulling vanishing acts by disappearing and reappearing whenever.

@blueberries : What do you want? :jisoosmh: You'd actually make a good Rogue I think.
@goyo : Scarlet Witch, doesn't use powers all that much but OP af.

And I'd be Spiderman but comic book version :jisoosmh:
Face of the franchise :jenniesmug:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh that Nomad costume tho :jenniesmug:

Anyway you actually gave me Cyclops and idk what to make of it :jisoosmh:
Atleast I'm not Blackbolt so that's good I guess :jisoosmh:

Anyway my squad:
@Tir : Cap Am. But the hail Hydra version.
@AnotherKpopTrash : Iron Man/Tony Stark. Not sure if he's a billionaire but he's smart so.
@Ireneisbaee : Human Torch, Fantastic 4 needs some love.
@perhapz : Black Panther/T'Challa. Let's assume Wakanda is Brazil now and he's the king.
@JisoosHusband : Doctor Strange, sorcerer supreme, great at pulling vanishing acts by disappearing and reappearing whenever.

@blueberries : What do you want? :jisoosmh: You'd actually make a good Rogue I think.
@goyo : Scarlet Witch, doesn't use powers all that much but OP af.

And I'd be Spiderman but comic book version :jisoosmh:
Face of the franchise :jenniesmug:
I know, it's so awful. I feel like Steve lost it a bit when he went rogue, like how do you go from Captain America costume to that xd It's also flashy af, horrible choice for being on the run xd

Aww cyclops is your favorite right, the classic one? :d Spidey you say. I can see that- but spidey is also overly righteous prick sometimes. Star Lord, yep that's my final offer, it won't get better than that :jenniesmug:

Hmh, I would make a good Rogue, wouldn't i. Especially how shes' been lately, the boss lady she is <3
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I know, it's so awful. I feel like Steve lost it a bit when he went rogue, like how do you go from Captain America costume to that xd It's also flashy af, horrible choice for being on the run xd

Aww cyclops is your favorite right, the classic one? :d Spidey you say. I can see that- but spidey is also overly righteous prick sometimes. Star Lord, yep that's my final offer, it won't get better than that :jenniesmug:

Hmh, I would make a good Rogue, wouldn't i. Especially how shes' been lately, the boss lady she is <3
It's funny coz Cyclops can ALSO come off as self righteous prick but well Spidey is the best so :sakUwu:
Cyclops is my fav X Men not overall fav character though I'll always be on his team coz writers fucked with him for no reason :pandamad:

Star Lord nah :yolk:
I'd take Thor :jenniesmug:
Or maybe Wolverine coz we all about the edge :sakUwu:

And yes I actually feel Rogue is perfect for you lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's funny coz Cyclops can ALSO come off as self righteous prick but well Spidey is the best so :sakUwu:
Cyclops is my fav X Men not overall fav character though I'll always be on his team coz writers fucked with him for no reason :pandamad:

Star Lord nah :yolk:
I'd take Thor :jenniesmug:
Or maybe Wolverine coz we all about the edge :sakUwu:

And yes I actually feel Rogue is perfect for you lol.


Hhm Cyclops is just self righteous prick about himself when Spidey is that about justice and I think you are lot greyer than that. With great power comes great irresponsibility :jenniesmug:

Thor and Wolverine :taeminface: I don't think you could have picked more boring characters.. nah Star Lord it is, get used to it as long as you are in the team :pikasmart:

I mean I'm not sure if other character would be more fitting than Rogue so ^^;
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Some others that will join our quest to save the world later:

@StarWarsBitch Emma Frost, the white queen

@igloo Kitty Pryde

@mysteric Miss Marvel
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh that Nomad costume tho :jenniesmug:

Anyway you actually gave me Cyclops and idk what to make of it :jisoosmh:
Atleast I'm not Blackbolt so that's good I guess :jisoosmh:

Anyway my squad:
@Tir : Cap Am. But the hail Hydra version.
@AnotherKpopTrash : Iron Man/Tony Stark. Not sure if he's a billionaire but he's smart so.
@Ireneisbaee : Human Torch, Fantastic 4 needs some love.
@perhapz : Black Panther/T'Challa. Let's assume Wakanda is Brazil now and he's the king.
@JisoosHusband : Doctor Strange, sorcerer supreme, great at pulling vanishing acts by disappearing and reappearing whenever.

@blueberries : What do you want? :jisoosmh: You'd actually make a good Rogue I think.
@goyo : Scarlet Witch, doesn't use powers all that much but OP af.

And I'd be Spiderman but comic book version :jisoosmh:
Face of the franchise :jenniesmug:
WAKANDA FOREVER :pikadab:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hhm Cyclops is just self righteous prick about himself when Spidey is that about justice and I think you are lot greyer than that. With great power comes great irresponsibility :jenniesmug:

Thor and Wolverine :taeminface: I don't think you could have picked more boring characters.. nah Star Lord it is, get used to it as long as you are in the team :pikasmart:

I mean I'm not sure if other character would be more fitting than Rogue so ^^;
Star Lord is such a nugu I'd rather stick with Cyclops then :jisoosmh:

And what's wrong with Thor? :welp:

Actually some street level heroes like Daredevil or Punisher wouldnt be bad either :susPepe:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Star Lord is such a nugu I'd rather stick with Cyclops then :jisoosmh:

And what's wrong with Thor? :welp:

Actually some street level heroes like Daredevil or Punisher wouldnt be bad either :susPepe:
Thor is one-dimensional and boring, just goes head first into everything and fights his way out of there. There is nth to Thor, only interest about him is having Loki around.

You for sure aren't edgy enough for Punisher. And Daredevil is too serious and composed.

If you can't come up with sth more accurate than Star Lord, I'm afraid but in this universe you are stuck :sakUwu:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Thor is one-dimensional and boring, just goes head first into everything and fights his way out of there. There is nth to Thor, only interest about him is having Loki around.

You for sure aren't edgy enough for Punisher. And Daredevil is too serious and composed.

If you can't come up with sth more accurate than Star Lord, I'm afraid but in this universe you are stuck :sakUwu:
How am I even Star Lord :jisoosmh:
I am one dimensional too so Thor is good :welp: but good you find me interesting I guess :sakUwu:

How about Gambit, he's cool? :jenniesmug:
Actually I'd rather be Magneto but he's not a hero so :jisoosmh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How am I even Star Lord :jisoosmh:
I am one dimensional too so Thor is good :welp: but good you find me interesting I guess :sakUwu:

How about Gambit, he's cool? :jenniesmug:
Actually I'd rather be Magneto but he's not a hero so :jisoosmh:
At first glance outgoing, tons of bravado, jokes around and doesn't take things seriously, friendly, wannabe edgy. Inside is more thoughtful and caring and even gloomy than let's on :sakUwu:

I can give you Gambit that does seem like compromise.

But nah, you won't get Magneto even though i know how much u want to be a baddie (btw last time I checked Magneto was hero, and actually Doctor Doom was one too, and Sabertooth.. ) :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
At first glance outgoing, tons of bravado, jokes around and doesn't take things seriously, friendly, wannabe edgy. Inside is more thoughtful and caring and even gloomy than let's on :sakUwu:

I can give you Gambit that does seem like compromise.

But nah, you won't get Magneto even though i know how much u want to be a baddie (btw last time I checked Magneto was hero, and actually Doctor Doom was one too, and Sabertooth.. ) :jenniesmug:
You know the first line you said could apply to Spidey as well, you hate him for no reason :sakUwu:
Don't give me nugu Star Lord :pikagun:

If Magneto and Dr Doom are heroes now, I don't see any reason I shouldn't get them. Magneto is a grey character, perfect for me :jenniesmug:

And Gambit will do too I guess, I do like him lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You know the first line you said could apply to Spidey as well, you hate him for no reason :sakUwu:
Don't give me nugu Star Lord :pikagun:

If Magneto and Dr Doom are heroes now, I don't see any reason I shouldn't get them. Magneto is a grey character, perfect for me :jenniesmug:

And Gambit will do too I guess, I do like him lol.
True, but Spidey also has extremely black-and-white view of world and sense of justice which makes him often self-righteous prick and I don't think that fits you.

Aww I actually like Star Lord :sakUwu:

I'm not sure if they are anymore, but there was whole weird plot about Doom trying to be Iron Man in main universe xd Do you have Magneto qualities though? :d

So you like Gambit huh, isn't he even more nugu than Star Lord :d
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
True, but Spidey also has extremely black-and-white view of world and sense of justice which makes him often self-righteous prick and I don't think that fits you.

Aww I actually like Star Lord :sakUwu:

I'm not sure if they are anymore, but there was whole weird plot about Doom trying to be Iron Man in main universe xd Do you have Magneto qualities though? :d

So you like Gambit huh, isn't he even more nugu than Star Lord :d
You know who also has black and white view? Cap, but that didn't stop you :sakUwu:
Granted you're going for the Nomad phase lmao.

My universe is just better than yours I think :jisoosmh:

Well X Men will always be a bigger name than Guardians despite MCU's success :yolk:
Gambit is a more well known name for sure, and I like his personality XD

Lol of course, Magneto is the one I identify with the most, actually it's funny towards the end Magneto kinda started appreciating Cyclops' actions and decisions lol, while Wolverine was more along Professor X path. Huh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread