MAKE YOUR MARVEL TEAM (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You know who also has black and white view? Cap, but that didn't stop you :sakUwu:
Granted you're going for the Nomad phase lmao.

My universe is just better than yours I think :jisoosmh:

Well X Men will always be a bigger name than Guardians despite MCU's success :yolk:
Gambit is a more well known name for sure, and I like his personality XD

Lol of course, Magneto is the one I identify with the most, actually it's funny towards the end Magneto kinda started appreciating Cyclops' actions and decisions lol, while Wolverine was more along Professor X path. Huh.
I wouldn't have picked the classic cap for sure, but the cap that said fck u to the system? Sure.

I do agree with the rogue overall more though ^^

Smh go off with your clearly inferior totally not canon universe :pikagun:

Huh are u sure about that. Marvel sure seems into throwing them under the bus and trying to kill them of the most creative ways :mgblush:

Magneto huh, that's surprising. :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I wouldn't have picked the classic cap for sure, but the cap that said fck u to the system? Sure.

I do agree with the rogue overall more though ^^

Smh go off with your clearly inferior totally not canon universe :pikagun:

Huh are u sure about that. Marvel sure seems into throwing them under the bus and trying to kill them of the most creative ways :mgblush:

Magneto huh, that's surprising. :jisoosmh:
Well see I found you a better fit than you did for yourself so :joysip:
Kinda shows you who's universe is superior :sakUwu:

Who cares about canon, I make canon here :pikagun:

Now that Marvel has bought rights back from FOX, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of them :nayeonisdone: So why did you give me Cyclops then if they are getting killed :nakypog:

Lol it's true tho, but I'll settle for Gambit :jisoosmh: He's more fun I guess, don't wanna be grumpy all the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well see I found you a better fit than you did for yourself so :joysip:
Kinda shows you who's universe is superior :sakUwu:

Who cares about canon, I make canon here :pikagun:

Now that Marvel has bought rights back from FOX, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of them :nayeonisdone: So why did you give me Cyclops then if they are getting killed :nakypog:

Lol it's true tho, but I'll settle for Gambit :jisoosmh: He's more fun I guess, don't wanna be grumpy all the time.
Tbf, it was based on @Chahee 's suggestion and it is still accurate :pikagun:

Marvel better not fck up X-men n the movies too. Especially Doctor Doom or I have some words to them :pandacop:

I tried to be nice and give you your favorite x-man, clearly there is no appreciation here for being considerate :chickill:

I was bit thinking that why do u want to be grumpy grampa
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: jasque and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Tbf, it was based on @Chahee 's suggestion and it is still accurate :pikagun:

Marvel better not fck up X-men n the movies too. Especially Doctor Doom or I have some words to them :pandacop:

I tried to be nice and give you your favorite x-man, clearly there is no appreciation here for being considerate :chickill:

I was bit thinking that why do u want to be grumpy grampa
I just want his powers, they're so cool :umjicry:
Imagine if Magneto was actually around in MCU when they introduced Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in Age of Ultron lol. Hell, just imagine the big fight with Ultron and the others if we had Magneto :jisoosmh:

Lol I trust Marvel to do well with the X Men movies. Fox was kinda a mixed bag. First Class and DOFP were great, Apocalypse meh and Phoenix will likely be meh too.

Fav X-Man doesn't mean fav Marvel character, you know my favs are Spidey in Marvel and Nightwing in DC unless you forgot DMs already :jisoosmh::sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread