- Joined
- 18 September 2025
- Messages
- 33
- Reactions Received
- 22
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 319
- Fandom
- insomnia
Hello everyone!!! Was any of you able to make any good Dreamcatcher instrumental to remix an acapella of another Kpop group using Garageband without using real instruments?
I tried using the loops and the instruments from the library in Garageband, but I wasn't able to find anything that matches the reference instrumental.
By the way, I am trying to make a Wind Blows-inspired instrumental for TWICE's Mars. But I don't know where to start.
I am very fond of matching the BPM of TWICE's songs with that of Dreamcatcher.
I plan to do this personal project without spending anything for a new software or plugins.
Feel free to share your thoughts or the things to keep in mind for those who are familiar with Leez and Ollunder's style in making all Dreamcatcher songs before UAU's debut!!
Thank you and have a nice day!!
I tried using the loops and the instruments from the library in Garageband, but I wasn't able to find anything that matches the reference instrumental.
By the way, I am trying to make a Wind Blows-inspired instrumental for TWICE's Mars. But I don't know where to start.
I am very fond of matching the BPM of TWICE's songs with that of Dreamcatcher.
I plan to do this personal project without spending anything for a new software or plugins.
Feel free to share your thoughts or the things to keep in mind for those who are familiar with Leez and Ollunder's style in making all Dreamcatcher songs before UAU's debut!!
Thank you and have a nice day!!