Maknae or Leader? (2 Viewers)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have seen this question in kpop content some times. What would u guys choose if u could only be maknae or the leader/eldest?

I personally would be maknae cause i'm done taking responsability of others.

Both sides have pros and cons tho. Leaders get sometimes different hotel rooms with their manager when traveling, they get more screentime cause they always have to speak and greet, also there is no fear of becoming the "irrelevant member" since most fans look for the leader first. But the responsability and having to organize ur peers to match schedules .. i dont want that TT.

Maknaes are loved on and also are sought after first when someone is introduced to the group. However they always need to be respectful to the other members, be the last at introductions, last at eating line in some cases and you always will be asked to do AEGYO. I think that's the hardest part for me, i couldn't be cutesy as a 25 year old for sure. xD
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
But am I not just the cutest person ever?

:wavewave:

Jokes aside, I understand. I get that it’s not for everyone.
You are 😘🤗
Id like both but they're both hard work
OVERALL Ima choose Maknae :susPepe:
When imagining myself as leader I see members getting tased and then me fired and my career over before debut. It's best I be the Maknae. I could see Vikkie and YouChan pulling off the dual role though.
Yeah tbf Maknae is the safest option
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When imagining myself as leader I see members getting tased and then me fired and my career over before debut. It's best I be the Maknae. I could see Vikkie and YouChan pulling off the dual role though.
Yay! I’ll definitely do both.
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have seen this question in kpop content some times. What would u guys choose if u could only be maknae or the leader/eldest?

I personally would be maknae cause i'm done taking responsability of others.

Both sides have pros and cons tho. Leaders get sometimes different hotel rooms with their manager when traveling, they get more screentime cause they always have to speak and greet, also there is no fear of becoming the "irrelevant member" since most fans look for the leader first. But the responsability and having to organize ur peers to match schedules .. i dont want that TT.

Maknaes are loved on and also are sought after first when someone is introduced to the group. However they always need to be respectful to the other members, be the last at introductions, last at eating line in some cases and you always will be asked to do AEGYO. I think that's the hardest part for me, i couldn't be cutesy as a 25 year old for sure. xD
lol Mueno is killing the cute as a 1 year old..... 95 liner..
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread