Appreciation male x female artist collabs (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I love when female and male artists collab because of the contrast between their voices. :sanapray:

My favorite right now is Cifika and Oh Hyuk's Momom. They have great synergy for sure. Although both have unique tones, their voices blend together surprisingly well.


---

I also like Heize's Umbrella Calls for Rain. Nafla's rap verse is a great addition to the song.


---

And no one can deny the chemistry between Loco and Hwasa when they perform:




Stan collabs :sj_weary:
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LoSa is iconic.

I still love the iconic Dean and Heize collabs alot. Simon D and Heize was lovely too.

I also love Eric Nam and Wendy's collab.
 
  • Love
Reactions: mirella

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship


Think this was the first one in kpop I listened to but damn it's so good :sj_weary:

Also anything with Jvcki in it :wimwim:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread