MV Mamamoo - Gleam (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof I like this, I like this a lot :sj_weary:
Easily better than Gogobebe and maybe even Wind Flower for me :sanapray:

Also black haired Wheein, please stop :sj_weary:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
It's ok, but not my style! It reminds me why I'm not a fan of Mamamoo which is a shame because they are so talented.
But I realise this is just for a sunglasses ad?
Yeah it's a CF song for Gleam glasses, Mamamoo usually do MVs for CFs just check Woohoo and Everyday.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
such a bop omg :sj_weary:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I just bought my first glasses last week.Wasn't geeling too good about it but this made me smile. I think I can pull off the sexy mama look. ...maybe :wonugl:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Mamamoo releases are so weak these days that I miss even 'Yes I am' and "Starry Night" >_>
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread