Performance MAMAMOO is the only group worth stanning and that's on periodt love (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Mamamoo is such a legend
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I honestly liked the original more. This felt like they were just trying to be fierce or sexy rather than actually covering the song. It felt kinda cringey I'm ngl.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Honestly i did not finish it.
Would never listen to it again, made me realized how bad/far out of my enjoyment range that song is and how well aoa (read seolhyun, choa)did selling it.
And why the knets pushed back against it so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
And I stan Mamamoo but they wish they can dance like AOA honestly. I appreciate the fact that they tried to make their own version and didn’t follow the original but I only like the end of this performance.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Haolat and yeji

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wheein in red :sj_weary:

Just in terms of the song, I love the original way more, but as a performance, this blew anything else out of the water.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread