Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 21 November 2019 #1 Reactions: yeji
Andrea Joined 9 October 2019 Messages 437 Reactions Received 1,568 Location Italy Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 21 November 2019 #2 Yes! I like those compilations so much. Reactions: yeji and Abeamus
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 21 November 2019 #3 Mamamoo stages are amazing. It’s the best thing that I can have as a Momo. I will watch it after work. Reactions: yeji and Abeamus
Mamamoo stages are amazing. It’s the best thing that I can have as a Momo. I will watch it after work.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 21 November 2019 #4 my queens Reactions: Abeamus