Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 24 May 2021 #1 @Moo Moo Reactions: Evergreen, yeji and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 24 May 2021 #2 That's like the two sides of MMM lol. Love it! Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 May 2021 #3 way too gorgeous
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 24 May 2021 #4 They are gorgeous. I am expecting a comeback with powerful vocals in the single this time. I am very excited about it.
They are gorgeous. I am expecting a comeback with powerful vocals in the single this time. I am very excited about it.