Teaser Mamamoo Wheein- Solo album coming soon (Teaser) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Wheein is my bias and extremely underrated, and after Solar and Moonbyul's great sales last year and Hwasa's digital success, I hope Wheein does amazingly too :sj_weary:
Also gotta say I'm loving this recent trend of female main vocals getting solo albums- Wendy, Sejeong and now Wheein on the way :pandahappy:

Wheein has one of my favorite vocal tones in all of Kpop, so anticipate :pepeheart:

@Moo Moo
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As a Wheein bias I’m so happy. :pandalove: Ever since ‘Easy’ came out, I’ve been wanting her to have her official solo debut and I’m so happy it’s finally coming :) She definitely has my favorite voice in Mamamoo so I’m really looking forward to it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
finally my girl will get some attention :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread