Teaser MAMAMOO's first teaser (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It was previously releaved that MAMAMOO is gonna have a November comeback. Now they released a mysterious teaser with a blue Mc Donalds logo and the girls laughing. It looks really different to their latest comeback Egoistic. Also they released the schedule plan.





PS: There's a comeback thread updates here​
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ooohh can't wait for these queens to comeback
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I can’t wait for the Autumn album :pepecry1:

I’ve been waiting so patiently for it after Red Moon, but I’m assuming that Solar is Autumn because it’s called ‘Blue:S’ so that could mean Blue Sun as I’m pretty sure that Wheein’s thing is wind
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread