That's too much charisma for jealous high school bitches to handle. I hope she hired some bodyguards, dog.
Nahh, that's from me. I've got the same problem, dog. It's like the Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful kind of deal that I am encumbered with to this very day. It's hard out here.is this from twitter too?![]()
why are you calling people "dog" lolNahh, that's from me. I've got the same problem, dog. It's like the Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful kind of deal that I am encumbered with to this very day. It's hard out here.
Thank you. It's so refreshing to hear somebody say that to me. Even though it's through the internet, I'll take it.i mean if you're going to school with an idol, ofc you'd be jelly
Do you know her personally?She seems like one of those people that you can't even be jealous of cuz they're so nice
Of course notDo you know her personally?
I hope somebody knock that fucking bitch out.No swearing on this Christian site
![]()
Post picture or you are larping..Thank you. It's so refreshing to hear somebody say that to me. Even though it's through the internet, I'll take it.