Mango's daily recommendations appreciation thread (3 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
makes sense, i knew i got some of them wrong, i was remembering them by the day i heard them not the album name :nekosweat:
no problem :sanapray: I'll update the whole board later with all names in order, no worries :D I don't have time right now as I am going
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@Yukibana sorry for doing this later

7/10The Both Sides Of The BloomXOXO EXTREME2019progressive rock, alt-idolJapan
7/10Akashic RecordsSeireki13ya2021j-pop, idol rockJapan
8/10GOLDHappiness2017dance pop, EDM, j-danceJapan
7/10Human XrossingPimm's2018j-rock, j-pop, idol rockJapan
9/10Who Am I?Pale Waves2021indie rock, indie pop
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Yukibana sorry for doing this later

7/10The Both Sides Of The BloomXOXO EXTREME2019progressive rock, alt-idolJapan
7/10Akashic RecordsSeireki13ya2021j-pop, idol rockJapan
8/10GOLDHappiness2017dance pop, EDM, j-danceJapan
7/10Human XrossingPimm's2018j-rock, j-pop, idol rockJapan
9/10Who Am I?Pale Waves2021indie rock, indie pop
I knew you’d like Pale Waves 😩
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
ill try to get it updated by the end of today too, sorry for taking so long lol >->
No rush. I need to add all new names in the table too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread