Trading 🍓 Mango's Fruit Stand | Trading Thread [21 cards available] | Rare Shuhua🍓 (4 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Ack ill still need to be on the radar for this as the other card was IOI Sejeong not gugudan :)
Would you like me to hold her for you then?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Woot.

Joo have your Sejeong :)
not sure if anyone else is going gugudan .
Just looked through the convo:

You are getting IOI Sejeong from Mairi right?

But you only need Gugudan Sejeong for set completion.

I can only help you out with the SNSD Sooyoung if I get it, for the IOI Sejeong if you aren't collecting IOI? lol.
:nekosweat:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Just looked through the convo:

You are getting IOI Sejeong from Mairi right?

But you only need Gugudan Sejeong for set completion.

I can only help you out with the SNSD Sooyoung if I get it, for the IOI Sejeong if you aren't collecting IOI? lol.
:nekosweat:
well that would work
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
well that would work
I'll look out for 3-way trades for Gugudan Sejeong too of course. Hopefully something comes up.
:sanapray:

If you manage to get both GGD Sejeong and Sooyoung, would you still be willing to trade IOI Sejeong?
:dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Mangoey
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'll look out for 3-way trades for Gugudan Sejeong too of course. Hopefully something comes up.
:sanapray:

If you manage to get both GGD Sejeong and Sooyoung, would you still be willing to trade IOI Sejeong?
:dubuthink:
yea but i do really like Sejeong IOI will be a soft set most likely
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@Mangoey Would you take Choerry for Moonbin? I know that @Caramel_Mochi917 is looking for her still?
alright, thats fine :sanapray: I kind of feel bad since i think peachy_tae offered me the same card for moonbin and i said no, but at this point idt im gonna collect astro, so im down 😅
would you like to make the request?
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
alright, thats fine :sanapray: I kind of feel bad since i think peachy_tae offered me the same card for moonbin and i said no, but at this point idt im gonna collect astro, so im down 😅
would you like to make the request?
yes ill make it rn :nekolove:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
*out of breath from running* Sorry I'm ate??? You have Choerry??? I can give you Kai if you want!
i'm trading her to Mango so you'll have to ask her if she wants Kai for Choerry, sorry :sanapray:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,782
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sure, I'm down to trade choerry for kai :sanapray:
Ohhhhh I qA Hld ALWWP ns sisn'r ewSD QHO i Qa

Ugh... STUPID FINGERS! What I was trying to say was, I was half asleep and didn't check who I was quoting. I meant to quote Mango.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread