Manly or what the western want to call (feminine) (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
In the western side Girl usally like boys like this
Hot-Pictures-Male-Celebrities-2014.jpg
images (3).jpeg
download (1).jpeg

OR WHAT HATER MY RACE WOULD CONSIDER GAY OR NOT MANLY
(p.s in korea pretty kinda mean handsome)
1a0e1c6da5d22da36215e0c75245e7fd.jpg
Screenshot 2020-03-30 at 6.12.40 PM.png
I HAD TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =@-@=



WELL HATERS GONNA HATE ANYWAY I HAVE LIKE ALL TYPES OF BOY (EXCEPT BOYS WITH FACIAL HAIR I SO SORRY I'M NOT WITH IT I'M NOT HERE FOR IT)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Men that look exactly like women but aren’t women :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer and JJbaker

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Men that look exactly like women but aren’t women :sj_weary:
i have a friend who changed to male and my mom was "omg who's that pretty boy" (at the time, she wasn't transitioning but cut her hair)
She really looked like a flower/anime boy it's crazy
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I like manly and feminine boys
im personally on feminine side [not on purpose just short and dnt like having a beard]
but it so weird how here in west people think it a insult to be called pretty as a boy
i dont mind tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Shimmer
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like Asian that look like Lee Jongsuk or Park Seojoon. For Western men I like them to look like Chris Hemsworth or David Beckham. I will say I do like my man to be tall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Shimmer

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't care about gender or how someone looks like. I don't have a type.
All I do care about connection and that the personality is good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread