March Madness: Bracket 2 Round 6 (GG) (1 Viewer)

AOA vs. Girls Day

  • AOA

    Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Girls Day

    Votes: 6 27.3%

  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
@notthatmarko @JungYoda @baekk @Walnutt @Kedajo @perhapz @QueenGirlCrush
@Pigeon @onedaily @JiYoo @Tpse @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Ireneisbaee @Keynam @lalaloveloona @Reo @AnotherKpopTrash @hyunaspandahoe @lexusuwu @JungkooksWife @inverity @Crackhead


Also, just a heads up since idk if people are doing this or not: The reason I put MV's is because some people are unfamilar with groups, I just decided this time around to use my favorite songs as the MV's. The voting isn't to decide which song they like better, it's which group.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Every Day Girl's Day :maheart:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ohh I started off with which group I liked better but then everyone was picking songs so I started going by song.

I’m not really a fan of either group but I like Girls Day’s songs better and I actually know all their members so they get my vote.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread